Table of Contents
SEMrush and Ahrefs are two website tools designed specifically for search engine optimization. This comparison of Ahrefs vs. SEMrush will be helpful for you. However, they would help in many ways, including, but not limited to the following:
- Create content to get better and organic search traffic
- Make changes in technical aspects of the website to give it better performance
- Identify link-building opportunities
In Ahrefs vs. SEMrush comparison, we are going to put these SEO tools head-to-head to understand readers about their requirements.
Broken Link Analysis:
Building a broken link is an important SEO tactic as it involves finding a broken link, recreating the content, and asking others who used to link to dead content. To do this task, you need an SEO tool, and both SEMrush, as well as Ahrefs, can do so. However, after we have done a comparison of Ahrefs vs. SEMrush, it signifies that Ahrefs is better at finding the broken links. You have to enter the domain name into its site explorer, and it will provide you with a list of all domain’s broken links.
Interface and Ease of Use:
The interface of Ahrefs is clear and easier to use than SEMrush. You can get a quick understanding of SEO information. Instead, you must click and search for more to use SEMrush to get the data you need. You cannot say that SEMrush is difficult to use as it is only due to some increased complexity in SEMrush.
It’s a fact that Ahrefs and SEMrush pricing is expensive as compared to the other “SaaS” applications.
There are three SEMrush pricing plans:
However, the Ahrefs pricing comes in 4 varieties:
The Ahrefs free version is also available as it provides two months of free-of-cost access to its users.
Things that only Ahrefs Can Do:
There is a lot of overlapping functionality between Ahrefs and SEMrush, and we thought to showcase a few unique things that only Ahrefs can do.
- Distinct matrices for keyword
- Backlinks opportunities on a high-traffic page
- Research content to find the link in content explorer
- Monitor and analyze outbound links
- View subfolder by search traffic
- Check any website ranking history
Reasons to use Ahrefs over SEMrush:
- If you want to perform a wide variety of keyword research, you can use Ahrefs because SEMrush only works with Google.
- Ahrefs is a bit easier and simpler to use than SEMrush as it provides quick information.
- The higher-tier plans of Ahrefs allow you to have different users accessing the account.
- Ahrefs lets users work with innumerable websites after domain ownership verification.
- Use Ahrefs to add different user accounts at a low cost.
Well, both tools are ideal for SEO-related projects because both are excellent sources of SEO data. However, after making a deep comparison of Ahrefs vs. SEMrush, we can conclude that Ahrefs is a better option for those users who want data from various search engines. It’s pricing for businesses with multiple accounts is more reasonable than SEMrush.